Apple Oat Pancakes Recipe
Use low-fat Bisquick if you prefer.
Instructions:1. In medium bowl, combine rolled oats and water; let stand 5 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, heat large nonstick skillet or griddle to medium high heat (375F).
3. Grease lightly with oil.
4. Add remaining ingredients to rolled oats mixture; stir just until all ingredients are moistened. (Batter will be thin).
5. For each pancake, pour 1/4 cup batter into hot skillet.
6. Cook 1 to 1 1/2 minutes, turning when edges look cookied and bubbles begin to break on surface.
7. Continue to cook 1 to 1 1/2 minutes or until golden brown.
8. Serve with syrup, if desired. Makes 15 (4-inch) pancakes.