Apple Oat Muffins (Ovo Lacto) Recipe
Nutrition (per serving): 144 calories Total Fat 0 g (3% of calories)
Instructions:1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Place prunes and water in a food processor or blender and puree.
3. Combine flour, oats, brown sugar, baking powder, salt if using and cinnamon in a bowl.
4. In a seperate bowl, beat together the prune puree, milk, maple syrup, egg whites and apples.
5. Stir the we ingredients into the dry ingredients until the dry ingredients are moistened.
6. Transfer batter to nonstick or paper lined muffin cups, or to muffin cups lightly sprayed with vegtable cooking spray.
7. Bake 20-30 min until muffin tops are lightly browned and a wooden toothpick inserted into the middle of a muffin comes out clean.