Apple Muffins Recipe - Printable Version Makes 12 muffins
- 1/2 cup AM garbanzo flour
- 1 cup AM instant oatmeal
- 1/2 tsp sea salt (optional)
- 1 1/2 tsp non-alum baking powder
- 3/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup am unrefined vegetable oil
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 egg, beaten (optional)
- 1 medium apple, grated
- 1/2 cup raisins (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 375 F.
2. Mix dry ingredients.
3. Mix liquids and stir into dry mix. Add the beaten egg to the batter if fluffier muffins are desired.
4. Let sit a few minutes to thicken.
5. Fill oiled muffin tins 2/3 full.
6. Bake at 350 F for 30 minutes or until done.