Apple Muffins Recipe
Instructions:1. In a mixing bowl, combine all of the dry ingredients (except granulated sugar).
2. Add the chopped apple and stir to coat with the dry ingredients.
3. Add the remaining ingredients (except granulated sugar) and stir just until moistened.
4. Spray 12 muffin tins with cooking spray (or use papers).
5. Spoon the batter in to the tins, filling them full.
6. Sprinkle muffin tops with a little granulated sugar.
7. Bake in a 400 degree oven for 18 to 20 minutes or until done.