Apple Crumb Pie Recipe
Instructions:1. Sprinkle bottom crust with tapioca.
2. Pare apples; cut in eighths and arrange in 9-inch pastry-lined pie pan.
3. Sprinkle raisins over apples.
4. Mix first 1/2 cup sugar with cinnamon; sprinkle over top of apples and raisins.
5. Sift remaining 1/2 cup sugar with flour; cut in butter until crumbly.
6. Sprinkle over apples.
7. Cover with top crust.
8. Mix 1 tablespoon sugar with 1/2 tsp cinnamon.
9. Brush 2 tablespoons of milk over top crust.
10. Sprinkle with cinnamon/sugar mixture.
11. Cut gashes in top for venting.
12. Bake in hot oven (450 F) for 10 minutes; then in moderate oven (350 F) for about 40 minutes.