Apple Crumb Muffins Recipe - Printable Version Makes 24
- 2 cups flour, all-purpose
- 1/4 cup sugar, granulated
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1 tsp apple pie spice
- 1 cup milk, skim
- 1 small apple, delicious, golden, cored, pared, shredded
- 1/4 cup margarine, melted
- 1 eggs
- Crumb topping:
- 1/4 cup flour, all-purpose
- 7 tsp sugar, granulated
- 2 tbsp margarine, melted
- 1/8 tsp cinnamon, ground
1. Preheat oven to 400F.
2. Line 12 muffins cups with paper baking cups.
3. Combine flour, sugar, baking powder and apple pie spice.
4. Combine milk, apple, margarine and egg; pour into dry mix.
5. Stir until combined, do not overmix.
6. Fill each cup about 2/3 full.
Topping and Baking:
1. Combine topping ingredients, stir until thoroughly combined; sprinkle equal amount of topping over each muffin, bake for 15 to 20 minutes, or unitl toothpick comes out dry.
2. Remove to wire rack and cool.