Apple Cream Pie Recipe
Instructions:1. Measure 2 cups flour and salt into a bowl.
2. Cut in margarine with pastry blender until mixture resembles coarse meal.
3. Stir in ice water; mix lightly.
4. Form dough into a ball.
5. Roll out 2/3 dough to fit a 10 x 6 x 2-inch baking dish.
6. Transfer to baking dish.
7. Combine sugar, remaining 1/4 cup of flour, cinnamon and nutmeg.
8. Mix with apples and lemon juice.
9. Pile into baking dish.
10. Roll out remaining 1/3 pastry.
11. Cover pie; seal edges and flute.
12. Cut several large slits in top.
13. Bake at 425 F for 40 minutes.
14. Reduce heat to 350 F.
15. Remove pie from oven and pour cream through slits in top of pie.
16. Bake for 10 minutes longer.