Autumn Cider Soup Recipe
Instructions:1. In large saucepan, melt butter.
2. Add leek, celery and green pepper.
3. Saute over medium heat until tender.
4. Add parsley, flour, mustard, salt, pepper and Worcestershire sauce.
5. Cook over medium heat for 1 minute, stirring constantly.
6. Stir in chicken broth.
7. Heat to boiling, stirring constantly. Boil and stir for 1 minute.
8. Add cheese. Cook over low heat until cheese melts.
9. Remove from heat and cool to room temperature.
10. Pour cool soup into blender and puree until smooth.
11. Return to saucepan. Add cider and cream. Cook over low heat until hot.
12. Serve sprinkled with chives or parsley.