Apple Chutney with Sultanas Recipe
Instructions:1. Place vinegar and pickling spice in a saucepan, boil 5 minutes; drain.
2. Combine apples and raisins in a large saucepan.
3. Add strained vinegar and bring to a gentle boil.
4. Combine crushed coriander and peppercorns in a cheesecloth square together with the dried chilies, tie securely and add to saucepan with brown sugar and salt.
5. Simmer until mixture has thickened.
6. Remove cheesecloth bag.
7. Have ready some sterilized jars, pour in mixture, seal.