Apple Bran Spice Muffins Recipe
Instructions:1. Preheat oven at 350 F.
2. Prepare muffin tins with cooking spray and flour.
3. In a mixing bowl, combine honey, applesauce, vanilla, egg white, buttermilk and apples.
4. In another mixing bowl, combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, ginger, allspice, nutmeg, cloves, bran, and raisins.
5. Mix wet ingredients with dry ingredients just until moistened.
6. Use an ice cream scoop to fill muffin tins two thirds full.
7. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes.