Apple and Spice Muffins Recipe - Printable Version Makes 12 muffins
Per muffin approximately:
222 calories, 5 g protien, 10 g fat, 28 g carbohydrate
- 1 cup apple sauce
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 2 1/2 cup carnation basic muffin mix
1. In a medium bowl, combine apple sauce, eggs, oil, nuts and raisins.
2. Stir in Carnation Basic Muffin Mix until just moistened.
3. Spoon batter equally into 12 greased or paper lined muffiin cups.
4. Bake in 350 F oven for 20-25 minutes until muffins spring back when lightly touched.
5. Cool slightly; remove from muffin cups.