Apple and Cheddar Corn Muffins Recipe
Instructions:1. Preheat oven to 400 F.
2. Line 12 2 1/2-inch muffin-pan cups with paper baking cups; set aside.
3. In large mixing bowl combine flour, cornmeal and baking powder.
4. Add apples, corn, cheese, sugar, cinnamon, and nutmeg, stirring to combine.
5. In small bowl beat together oil and eggs; stir into flour mixture.
6. Fill each baking cup with an equal amount of batter.
7. Bake in middle of oven for 15 minutes, until golded and tootpick comes out dry.
8. Set pan on wire rack and let cool.