Apple-Walnut Upside-Down Pie Recipe
Instructions:1. Preheat oven to 400F.
2. In 9" pie pan, combine brown sugar, margarine and walnuts.
3. Carefully place one crust on top of sugar/nut mixture; trim even with edge of pie pan.
4. Combine remaining ingredients and put into pie crust.
5. Cover with remaining pie crust; trim even with edge of pie pan.
6. Fold crust edge inward toward center of pie; seal edges with water.
7. Prick top of crust to vent; place on foil-covered baking sheet.
8. Bake 40-45 minutes or until golden brown.
9. Let stand 2 minutes.
10. Carefully run knife tip around plate to loosen pie.
11. Invert onto serving platter.
12. Serve warm with ice cream of whipped cream.