Apple-Streusel Muffin Recipe
Instructions:1. In a large bowl, combine 1 1/2 cups flour, 1 cup sugar, baking powder, 2 teaspoons cinnamon, baking soda, and cloves.
2. Stir in apple and walnuts.
3. Combine eggs, buttermilk, and melted butter.
4. Add flour to the mixture.
5. Stir until just combined.
6. Spoon batter into greased muffin cups or pans lined with paper bake cups.
7. For streusel topping, in a small bowl stir together the 1/2 cup flour, the brown sugar, and 1 teaspoon cinnamon.
8. Stir in softened butter.
9. Sprinkle over batter in muffin cups.
10. Bake in a 400 F oven for 20 to 25 minutes.
11. Serve warm.