Apple-Raisin Pie Recipe
Instructions:1. Preheat oven to 400 deg.
2. Roll out half the chilled pastry to a thickness of 1/8-inch.
3. Press into an 8-inch pie plate, and chill.
4. Roll out remaining pastry with very sharp knife and make several vents in center.
5. Place top pastry on parchment-lined baking sheet and chill.
6. Put apple slices and raisins in a mixing bolw.
7. Sprinkle with sugar, and toss to mix well.
8. Pour this mixture into the chilled bottom crust and dot with butter.
9. Carefully cover the apples with the top pastry, trim and crimp edges to seal.
10. Bake 45-50 min or until pastry is nicely browned and juices in center are bubbling.
11. Let cool slightly on wire rack before serving.