Apple-Praline Pie Recipe
Instructions:1. Prepare pie crusts for a 2-crust pie.
2. Heat oven to 350 In a large bowl, combine apples, sugar, flour, cinnamon and salt; toss lightly.
3. Spoon into crust lined pan.
4. Dot with butter.
5. Top with second crust and flute the edges; cut slits in several places Bake at 350 for 50-55 minutes, or until apples are tender and crust is golden brown.
6. Remove from ovedn.
7. Topping: In a small saucepan melt the butter or margarine, stir in brown sugar and half-and-half.
8. Slowly bring to a boil; remove from heat.
9. Stir in pecans.
10. Spread over the top of the pie.
11. Place pie on a baking sheet and return to 350 oven; bake an additional 5 minutes or until topping bubbles.
12. Cool at least 1 hour before serving.