Apple-Pineapple Strudel Pie Recipe
125 calories per serving with honey, 95 calories per serving with sugar substitute.
Instructions:1. With cooking spray, spray until slick the bottom of a nonstick 9inch round or square cake pan or pie pan.
2. Line it with torn pieces of phyllow pastry, reserving two-thirds of the pastry for the top crust.
3. Stir together remaining ingredients, except butter, and spoon into the pan.
4. Cover the apple mixture with 2 layers of phyllo pastry, torn in pieces to fit.
5. Brush each layer lightly with melted butter.
6. Tuck the edges of the pastry into the pan.
7. Bake uncovered, in a preheated 400 oven, 20 to 30 minutes, until pastry is flaky.
With Sugar Substitute:
1. Omit honey.
2. After spooning half the apple mixture into the pan, sprinkle with granulated sugar substitute to equal 3 tablespoons sugar.
3. Add remaining apple mixture.
4. Proceed as directed.