Apple-Pecan Muffins Recipe
Instructions:1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Grease 1/2-cup muffin cups.
3. Sift all purpose flour, baking soda, ground cinnamon and salt into medium bowl.
4. Combine sugar, oil, egg, lemon juice, vanilla and lemon peel in large bowl; whisk to blend.
5. Mix in dry ingredients, then apples and pecans.
6. Spoon 1/3 cup batter into each prepared muffin cup.
7. Bake until tester inserted into centers comes out clean, about 35 minutes.
8. Turn muffins out onto rack; cool slightly.
9. Serve warm.