Apple-Lovage Chutney Recipe
Instructions:1. Combine all ingredients in non-reactive pan.
2. Bring to boil over medium-high heat, stirring constantly.
3. Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer, uncovered, stirring frequently, for 45 minutess, or until thickened.
4. Prepare jars, lids and boiling water bath.
5. Fill jars with hot mixture, leaving 1/4 inch headspace.
6. Wipe rims with clean towel and attach lids securely.
7. Place jars in boiling water bath, and when the water returns to the boil, process for 15 minutes.