Apple-Hazelnut Muffins Recipe - Printable Version Makes 12 muffins
- 1/2 cup hazelnuts, grounded in blender to a coarse flour
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tbsp baking powder
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp unsalted butter, melted and, cooled
- 1/2 cup warm milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup chopped dried apples
1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. Combine hazelnuts, flour, baking powder and sugar.
3. Add egg, butter, milk, vanilla, salt and apples.
4. Let stand 10 minutes.
5. Fill 4 cups of a nonstick muffin pan (or regular muffin pan with paper liners) with the batter.
6. Bake 8 to 10 minutes, until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.