Apple-Carrot Muffins Recipe
Instructions:1. Soak raisins in hot water to cover for 30 minutes. Drain thoroughly.
2. Preheat oven to 350 F. Generously grease fifteen 1/2-cup muffin cups or line with paper baking cups.
3. Mix flour, sugar, baking soda, cinnamon and salt in bowl.
4. Stir in raisins, carrots, apple, nuts, and coconut.
5. Beat eggs with oil and vanilla to blend.
6. Stir into flour mixture until just combined.
7. Divide batter among muffin cups.
8. Bake until muffins are golden brown and tester inserted in centers comes out clean, 20 to 25 minutes. Cool 5 minutes.
9. Remove from pan. Serve at room temperature.