Apfelpfannkuchen (Apple Pancakes) Recipe
Instructions:1. Sift together the flour, 2 tsp sugar, and the salt.
2. Beat eggs and milk together.
3. Gradually add flour mixture; beat until smooth.
4. Saute apples in 1/4 c of butter until tender.
5. Mix 2 tbsp sugar and the cinnamon together; toss with apples.
6. Melt 2 tbsp butter in a 6-inch diameter, deep frypan.
7. Pour in the batter to a depth of about 1/4-inch.
8. When set, place 1/4 of the apples on top; cover with more batter.
9. Fry pancake until lightly browned on both sides.
10. Keep warm.
11. Repeat the procedure 3 times, until all batter and apples are used.
12. Serve immediately.