Ambrosia Fruit Recipe - Printable Version Serves 6
- 1 can pineapple chunks, in light syrup
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp orange peel, grated
- 2 medium oranges
- 2 medium apples, unpeeled, diced
- 1 tbsp coconut
1. Drain pineapple, reserving 1/4 cup juice in a saucepan; set pineapple aside.
2. Add brown sugar and orange peel to the juice; heat until sugar dissolves.
3. Peel and section oranges into a large bowl, reserving any juice; add the apples and pineapple.
4. Add pineapple juice mixture and stir gently.
6. Just before serving, sprinkle with coconut.