A.M. Delight Muffins Recipe - Printable Version Makes 18 muffins
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 1 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 cups peeled apples, chopped
- 2 cups carrots, grated
- 1/2 cup flaked coconut
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds
1. In a large bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking soda, cinnamon and salt.
2. In another bowl, beat eggs; add oil, milk and vanilla.
3. Mix well; stir into dry ingredients just until moistened.
4. Fold in the remaining ingredients.
5. Fill greased of paper lined muffing cups three-fourths full.
6. Bake at 375 degrees for 20-25 minutes or until muffins test done.