Special Equipment: Large heavy pot
Instructions:1. Load dough into pastry bag fitted with medium star tip.
2. Heat oil to 375 F.
3. Sift together cinnamon and sugar.
4. Holding pastry bag above hot oil, gently squeeze bag and slice off 1-inch sections of paste with paring knife.
5. Pipe out only as many fritters as will fit comfortably in the oil.
6. When fritters are golden, after about 23 minutes, flip them over to cook the other side.
7. Lift out of oil with slotted spoon and drain on layers of paper towels.
8. Sprinkle with cinnamon sugar mixture while still warm.