Fluffy Grasshopper Pie Recipe
Instructions:1. To prepare crust, combine crumbs, margarine, and sugar in a mixing bowl.
2. Press mixture firmly in a 9-inch pie pan.
3. Spread crumb mixture evenly in pie pan.
4. Chill for 1 hour, or until firm.
5. To prepare filling, completely dissolve gelatin powder in boiling water.
6. Combine cold water and ice cubes to make 1 1/4 cups.
7. Add to gelatin mixture, stirring until slightly thickened.
8. Remove any unmelted ice cubes.
9. Fold peppermint extract into whipped topping.
10. Using wire whisk, blend whipped topping mixture into gelatin mixture.
11. Whip until smooth.
12. Chill until mixture mounds.
13. Spoon into crust.
14. Chill for 2 hours.