Eyeball Potion Recipe
Instructions:1. Using a small ice-cream scoop, place 2 scoops whipped topping into each of 10 dessert dishes for "eyeballs".
2. Place a blueberry or raisin in each scoop for the "pupil".
3. Freeze for 30 minutes, or until firm.
4. Meanwhile, stir boiling water into gelatin in large bowl for at least 2 minutes or until completely dissolved.
5. Mix cold water and ice cubes to make 2 1/2 cups.
6. Add to gelatin, stirring until slightly thickened.
7. Remove any remaining ice.
8. Pour about 1/2 cup gelatin around the two "eyeballs" in each dish, leaving the top of the "eyeballs" exposed.
9. Refrigerate for 1 1/2 hours, or until firm.