Elephant Ears Recipe
Instructions:1. Put sour cream in a measuring cup.
2. Add sour milk or buttermilk to fill cup.
3. Pour into a large bowl and add the egg, salt and melted margarine.
4. Blend well.
5. Gradually, by hand, add flour and soda, until everything is mixed and blended.
6. Remove to a mixing board and knead until smooth.
7. Let stand for 3 hours or leave in refrigerator overnight.
8. Divide dough into serving pieces.
9. Roll each piece 1/4 inch thick; cut 2 parallel slits in the center to make ears.
10. Fry in hot oil until golden brown.
11. Dip each piece in cinnamon and sugar.