Soft Scrambled Eggs with Lobster Recipe
Instructions:1. In a small skillet melt 2 tbsp of the butter over medium heat.
2. Add the bell pepper and saute for 2 minutes.
3. Add the lobster and cook for a few minutes just until warmed through.
4. Stir in the chives, cook for 30 seconds more, and remove from heat.
5. In a medium or heavy skillet melt 2 tbsp more of the butter over low heat.
6. Swirl in the eggs and half the cream.
7. Gently scramble the eggs, stirring with a rubber spatula, until thickened, for about 5 minutes.
8. Add the remaining cream and 2 tbsp butter to the eggs and continue stirring until the mixture is very thick and creamy.
9. Season with salt and pepper.
10. Quickly fold in the warmed lobster mixture just until evenly distributed.
11. Spoon the scrambled eggs onto 4 warmed plates and serve at once with your favorite toast or bagels.