Shirred Eggs (Baked) Recipe
Instructions:1. Preheat oven to 350 F.
2. Butter the insides of 6 muffin cups in a large muffin tin.
3. Cook bacon until most of the fat is rendered out but bacon is still limp.
4. Place 1 slice each into the bottom of the buttered muffin cups (curl around so that bottom is completely covered).
5. Crack 1 egg into each muffin cup.
6. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
7. Dot with butter.
8. Place 1 tbsp each of Dry Sherry and Light cream into each muffin cup.
9. Bake in 350 F oven for 10 to 15 minutes or until egg is of desired doneness.
10. Serve on halves of English muffins.