Scrambled Eggs with Lox and Cream Cheese Recipe - Printable Version Serves 6
- 12 large eggs
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 3 tbsp butter
- 8 oz pk of well chilled cream cheese, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 6 oz thinly sliced nova scotia smoked salmon, or lox, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- Chopped fresh chives (optional)
1. Whisk eggs, salt and pepper in large bowl to blend.
2. Melt butter in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
3. Add eggs.
4. Using wooden spoon, stir until eggs are almost set, about 5 minutes.
5. Gently fold in cream cheese and salmon and stir just until eggs are set, about 1 minute.
6. Transfer eggs to platter.
7. Sprinkle with chives, if desired, and serve.