Scrambled Eggs and Bulgur Recipe
Instructions:1. In a 1 to 1 1/2 quart pan, bring the chicken broth to a boil.
2. Stir in bulgur.
3. Cover tightly; let mixture stand until liquid is absorbed, 5 to 10 minutes.
4. In a 10 to 12-inch frying pan, stir 1 teaspoon butter, onion, and bell pepper over medium to high heat until onion is lightly browned, 5 to 8 minutes.
5. In a small bowl, beat eggs to blend with 1/4 cup water.
6. Add remaining butter to frying pan; turn heat to medium-low.
7. Add eggs and cook, gently lifting cooked portion to allow uncooked portion to flow underneath, until eggs are softly set.
8. Place 1/4 of the bulgur and egg mixture on each of 4 dinner plates.
9. Add salt, pepper, and cheese to taste.