Sausage Omelette Recipe
Instructions:1. Break eggs into a small bowl.
2. Add water and beat until yolks and whites are just mixed.
3. In an omletter pan (non-stick surface preferred) melt butter and peanut oil over medium-high heat.
4. When butter almost stops bubbling, pour eggs, all at once, into pan.
5. With a spatula, pull egg from edges when egg starts to set.
6. Tilt pan to let egg run underneath edges.
7. Cook until desired hardness (omlettes should not be cooked until totally hard).
8. When ready, remove from heat and sprinkle precooked sausage over half the omlette.
9. Tilt pan and slide egg slowly onto plate.
10. When halfway on plate, pull pan back over egg to fold in half.