Queasy Quail Eggs Recipe
Instructions:1. Wash potatoes thoroughly in cold water and place them in the large saucepan.
2. Place frozen broccoli in small saucepan.
3. Cover both with water and a pinch of salt.
4. Cook potatoes over high heat for approximately 15 minutes or until tender.
5. Cook the broccoli for about 5 minutes or until tender.
6. Carefully drain the vegetables through a colander over the sink.
7. Put the broccoli in the blender and blend on medium for a few seconds until it is the consistency of thick salsa.
8. Place the cheese spread in a small saucepan and cook on low heat, stirring continuously, until it's completely melted.
9. Remove cheese from the stove and pour into a mixing bowl.
10. Add the broccoli and mix until the cheese is completely green.
11. Using a fork, spear the potatoes one at a time and dip in the cheese mixture, covering completely.
12. Set the potatoes on a platter, spoon extra cheese over and serve.