Instructions:1. In a medium-sized bowl combine eggs, milk, salt and pepper; beat until well blended.
2. Melt butter in a 10-inch, heat-resistant, non-metallic pie pan in microwave oven for 30 seconds.
3. Rotate pan so it is completely coated with butter.
4. Pour egg mixture into pie pan and cover tightly with plastic wrap.
5. Heat in microwave oven for 1 1/2 minutes.
6. With a rubber spatula or fork, move cooked eggs toward center.
7. Heat, covered with plastic wrap, in microwave oven for 1 1/4 minutes.
8. Let stand, covered, at least 1 1/2 minutes.
9. Loosen egg from pie pan with a rubber spatula.
10. Fold omelette in half and place on a heat-resistant, non-metallic serving platter.
11. If omelette is not cooked enough, return omelette to microwave oven for an additional 30 seconds to 1 minute.