Mushroom Omelet Recipe
Instructions:1. Heat olive oil in a large skillet.
2. Add mushrooms and green peppers.
3. Cook 5 minutes or so, stirring occasionally, ntil green pepper is softened.
4. Meanwhile, heat eggs, egg whites, milk, salt and pepper in a medium bowl.
5. When vegetables are soft, ransfer them to a plate.
6. Pour the egg mixture into the skillet and cook over medium flame.
7. Lift edges of the skillet to allow raw egg mixture to flow underneath and cook.
8. When the egg is about half set, prinkle with mushrooms and green pepper.
9. Fold the egg over to enclose the filling and cook to desired doneness.
10. Slide onto a serving platter, hen divide into portions and serve.
11. Season with a little Parmesan cheese or cooked sausage, if desired or change the vegetable combinations.