Little Joe's Scramble Recipe
Instructions:1. Heat the oil in a large skillet.
2. Add the onion, and saute over medium heat until soft.
3. Add the beef, using a fork to break it up into small bits.
4. Cook until the redness is gone.
5. Add the spinach, and mix well.
6. Cook, stirring, for 3-4 minutes.
7. Add salt to taste.
8. Mix the Tabasco with the eggs.
9. Pour over the beef mixture, and cook, stirring until the eggs are set.
10. Remove from heat, transfer to a warm platter and sprinkle with parmesan.