Hungarian Omelette Recipe
Instructions:2. Heat 1 tsp olive oil in a saucepan and saute the onion and pepper gently until soft.
4. Add the tomatoes and paprika and cook gently for a further five minutes until the mixture is soft and pulpy.
5. Add a little salt to season.
7. Heat the remaining oil in an omelette pan.
8. Beat two tablespoons of water into the eggs to lighten the mixture and then use to make an omelette.
10. Fill the omelette with the tomato mixture and serve sprinkled that chopped parsley or chives.