Huevos Recipe - Printable Version Serves 2
- 2 onions, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, diced
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 2 1/2 tsp chili
- 6 eggs
- 1/2 cup natural cheddar cheese, grated
- 2 tortillas
1. In fry pan, combine onions, garlic and oil.
2. Heat gently for 5 minutes.
3. Add tomatoes and chili.
4. Meanwhile, in separate pan, poach eggs.
5. Heat tortillas by steaming them.
6. Place tortillas on individual plates and top with poached eggs.
7. Pour sauce over the top and sprinkle with cheddar cheese.