Hangtown-Fry Omelet Recipe
Instructions:1. Season oysters with salt and pepper; dip them into the beaten eggs then roll in cracker crumbs.
2. Saute on both sides in 2 tablespoons melted butter, about 1 or 2 minutes per side.
3. Melt 1 tablespoon butter in an omelet pan and when it begins to bubble, pour in enough of the eggs to cover the bottom.
4. As soon as the bottom begins to set, add 4 oysters and roll up the omlet with the oysters inside.
5. Remove and keep warm.
6. Repeat for the rest of the omelets.
7. Garnish with the bacon strips and serve hot.