Eggplant and Cheddar Omelet Recipe
Instructions:1. Peel eggplant and cut into small cubes.
2. Soak cubes in bowl of cold water for 1/2 hour.
3. Remove, drain and dry well.
4. Heat 3 tbsp olive oil in skillet, then add eggplant.
6. Saute eggplant until it begins to brown.
7. Add tomato sauce then set pan aside.
8. Heat remaining olive oil (1 tsbp) in large skillet.
9. Add eggs and cheese.
10. Cook over low heat until they set.
11. Spoon eggplant mixture onto center of eggs and fold over for omelet.