Low Fat Breakfast Omelet Recipe
Per Serving: 188 Calories, 1.5g Fat. If you use eggs instead of egg substitutes, the fat content increases to 4g.
Instructions:1. Spray non stick skillet with non stick cooking spray and heat over medium heat.
2. Add all vegetables, cook and stir for 2-3 minutes or until tender.
3. Add basil and ham, cook 1-2 minutes or until hot.
4. Remove from skillet and set aside.
5. In small bowl combine egg product, milk, margarine, salt and pepper.
6. Spray skillet with non stick spray, pour mixture into skillet.
7. Cook until bottom is set, with spatula turn over.
8. Spoon ham-vegetable mixture and cheese on half of omelet; fold other half over top.
9. Do not over cook, omelet should be moist.
10. Serve immediately.