Egg Beaters Benedict Recipe
1. Combine Butter Buds packets, dry milk, and 2 tbsp hot water.
2. In a second bowl beat egg white until foamy.
3. Blend together salt, mustard and vinegar.
4. While beating slowly add liquid Butter Buds and the contents of the first bowl.
5. Stir in 4 tbsp hot water and lemon juice.
6. Into a poacher, pour water to just below bottom of egg cups; heat water to boilling.
7. Spray metal egg cups with cooking spray.
8. Pour 1/4 carton of Egg Beaters into each cup.
9. Set egg cups in frame over boiling water.
10. Cover; steam 3-5 minutes or until desired doneness.
11. Cover each English muffin half with a turkey slice; top with poached Egg Beater.
12. Spoon 2-3 tbsp Hollandaise sauce over each Egg Beater.
13. Garnish with parsley flakes.