Broccoli and Cheese Omelet Recipe
Instructions:1. In an 8-inch nonstick skillet over medium heat, cook broccoli, onion and garlic in chicken broth.
2. Stir in cottage cheese, oregano and pepper.
3. Remove from skillet and keep warm.
4. In the same skillet over medium heat, cook 1/2 cup egg substitute in 1 tsp liquid Butter Buds.
5. When almost set sprinkle 1/4 of cheese over cooked egg.
6. Remove from skillet and keep warm.
7. Repeat with other half of egg substitute and cheese.
8. To assemble, place one round cooked egg mixture on platter.
9. Spoon filling on top.
10. Place other cooked egg mixture on top of filling.
11. Sprinkle the rest of the grated cheese on top.
12. Bake at 425° for 5 minutes or until top is set and golden brown.
13. Garnish with toast strips.
14. Cut into wedges and serve immediately.