Egg and Sausage Strata Recipe
Instructions:1. Line a greased 9 x 13" pan with bread cubes; set aside.
2. In a skillet, brown sausage with the onion and green pepper; drain.
3. Stir in pimientos; sprinkle over bread.
4. In a bowl, beat eggs, milk, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, salt, pepper and oregano.
5. Pour over sausage mixture.
6. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
7. Bake, covered, at 325 degrees for 1 hour and 20 minutes.
8. Uncover and bake 10 minutes longer or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean.
9. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.