Cheesy Chive Blossom Omelet Recipe
Instructions:1. Whisk together eggs, water, salt, pepper and parsley.
2. Melt butter in a 10" omelet pan just until butter sizzles (don't let it brown).
3. Pour in egg mixture, shaking pan immediately.
4. With the flat side of a fork, stir eggs and move and tilt pan in a circular motion until eggs begin to set.
5. Sprinkle chive florets and cheese down the center; allow cheese to melt slightly, then fold omelet over and serve immediately.
6. Garnish with whole chive blossoms.