Cheese-Tease Omelet Recipe
Instructions:1. Combine all ingredients except butter and sour cream in a bowl. Beat until smooth.
2. Melt butter in large nonstick omelet pan or skillet.
3. In a small bowl melt butter in microwave for 15 seconds.
4. Pour egg mixture into a shallow bowl and cover tightly with plastic wrap.
5. Cook at full power in microwave oven for 45 seconds.
6. With a rubber spatula or fork, move cooked eggs toward center.
7. Cook at full power covered in microwave for 1 minute.
8. Let stand covered at least 1 1/2 minutes.
9. Loosen egg from dish with a rubber spatula.
10. If omelet is not cooked enough, return it to microwave for an additional 30 seconds.
11. Serve plain or top with sour cream.