Basic Omelette Recipe
Instructions:1. In a small 1 quart bowl beat eggs milk, salt and pepper.
2. In a small bowl melt butter in microwave for 15 seconds.
3. Pour egg mixture into a shallow bowl and cover tightly with plastic wrap.
4. Cook at full power in microwave oven for 45 seconds.
5. With a rubber spatula or fork, move cooked eggs toward center.
6. Cook at full power covered in microwave for 1 minute.
7. Let stand covered at least 1 1/2 minutes.
8. Loosen egg from dish with a rubber spatula.
9. If omelet is not cooked enough, return it to microwave for an additional 30 seconds.