Baked Spanish Eggs Recipe
Instructions:1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Heat a large skillet.
3. Toast the cut tortillas on the dry skillet over moderate heat, stirring occasionally, until they are crisp.
4. Transfer to a plate to cool.
5. Heat the oil in the same skillet.
6. Add the onions and saute over moderate heat until translucent.
7. Add the garlic and pepper and saute until the onion turns golden and the peppers soften.
8. Add the tomatoes and saute for another 2 to 3 minutes, just until they soften a bit.
9. Combine the beaten eggs with the milk in a mixing bowl.
10. Stir in the mixture from the skillet, the tortilla bits, and all the remaining ingredients.
11. Oil two 9-inch pie tins and divide the mixture among them.
12. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes, or until set and golden on top.
13. Let stand for 10 minutes before serving, then cut into wedges to serve.