Baked Sausage Cups and Scrambled Eggs Recipe
Instructions:1. For sausage cups, combine all ingredients thoroughly.
2. Firmly press into six 5-oz ovenproof custard cups.
4. Place in shallow baking pan.
5. Bake in preheated moderate oven at 350 F about 45 minutes.
6. Unmold; drain on absorbent paper.
7. For eggs, melt butter in large skillet over low heat.
8. Beat together eggs, salt, pepper and milk until fluffy.
9. Pour into skillet.
10. Cook, stirring lightly until eggs are just barely set.
11. Arrange sausage cups around eggs on serving platter.
12. Garnish with parsley before serving.